Frequently asked questions
What is your shipping method?
- Drawings are shipped rolled via USPS First Class or UPS Ground or in some cases shipping in a sturdy flat box
- Paintings are carefully packed and shipped via UPS Ground
- A tracking or customs number is assigned to ALL orders. Items are photographed before, during and after packing
- Paintings on boards will be shipped UPS Ground and shipped in a hard protected box
- Large paintings on canvas (which are noted) will be shipped un-stretched & in a puncture & moisture resistant Poly Mailer (rolled around a tube to prevent creasing). These pieces can be taken to a frame shop and re-stretched, typically for minimal cost - $75-$400 (depending on size and frame shop).
Contact me if you wish to have your large canvas painting shipped crated & stretched (minimum of $300 crated shipping, available for domestic orders via FEDEX
What is your Shipping Turnaround Time?
- DRAWINGS - 2-6 days (domestic) 2-6 weeks (international)
- PAINTINGS (if uncrated) - 2-6 days (domestic), 2-6 weeks (international)
If you request crated shipping (in order to receive a large painting stretched), extra time will be needed to build the custom crate.
What about International Shipping?
I gladly ship to international destinations through USPS via Priority International.
* Tracking cannot be guaranteed for international customers once the order leaves the United States, but a customs number will be provided to you.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized commissions
- Damage from something other than shipping
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. Inquire for shipping preparation times.